Wednesday 2 November 2016

Drifting around Arundel


Sunday's are for exploring. I am never one to want to stay in all day and do nothing, especially when the weather is fine. I like discovering new places and appreciating the familiar. Much to my boyfriends dismay, unless I'm working, I drag him out most weekends. Arundel seemed like the perfect location to get some Autumnal shots and show off my new shearling jacket.



I was fortunate enough to get some birthday money to spend this year, and I was on the look out for the perfect jacket. Something that would keep me going through both the Autumn and Winter months. Zara has got some gorgeous pieces at the moment. When I picked up this jacket, I realised that not only was it real suede but at only £80 was a real bargain. Even in Topshop you would usually pay over £100 for a real leather jacket. I wasn't going to leave this in the shop! The faux fur lines the whole of the inside of the jacket, making it perfect for gallivanting around another random English town in the colder months! You can find it here.



I teamed the jacket with a simple pair of blue jeans and these beautiful berry toned boots. I love the raw hem of these Topshop Jamie Jeans (find them here), they graze the ankle perfectly and fall to the ideal point above the ankle boots. The boots are from Office (find them here) and despite the heel height are ridiculously comfortable. I much prefer a shoe with a heel, I feel it straight away elongates the leg and makes me look that little bit slimmer. For that reason, I am always on the hunt for a heeled ankle boot that I can last all day in. These certainly did not disappoint.



Arundel is beautiful this time of year. I mean, there isn't a lot to 'do' as such, unless you want to pay for entry into the castle. But for me, drifting around a pretty town is enough. Ducking into little tea rooms when our stomachs start rumbling, and walking along cobbled streets, it's all very cliché but it's what I love. I'm going to have to do some research about where to visit next. The south of England is full of beautiful places, and I'm sure there is so much more for me to discover!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollie Laura. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig